Wednesday 8 March 2017

The new 'Fleur Davies Photography' website.

Well, hello!

I have been squirrelling away at tog HQ for a little while now.  I have designed a new logo, decided on a working name change, captured a new headshot and tweaked and twiddled with my website to get it to a standard I am very happy with.   I've poured my heart into getting everything just right for you and for me, and I think I've managed it.

There are pages with tailored information to specific sessions I offer - along with a new pricing structure which I hope reflects value for money for an artistic service; letting me produce a collection of images for you that you will treasure for a long time.

On the pricing page you will find links to example sessions.  I thought this was an important addition to my website.  It gives you a lovely look at what you can expect to receive when you hire me.

So pop over and take a look around - here's a direct link:



Thanks for reading peeps ~ Fleur x







No comments:

Post a Comment