Thursday 16 March 2017

I've talented pals... Too Cute Couture is one of them!

I've a lovely lot of talented friends.

Helen at Too Cute Couture is one of them..

Helen lives 3 minutes away from me (if you walk the 'long' way).  But technically we can open our back gates and be clinking a wine glass on a Friday evening within 30 seconds from opening the Pinot bottle!

I first got to know Helen as a fellow Mum on the school run.  Her 2 girls are in the same school years as my middle and youngest offspring.  I'm ashamed to say though, I only found out about her amazing talent for dressmaking long after we first met.   The pieces she produces for babies and young girls are simply stunning.  And you need to take a look.  Based in Wallasey on the Wirral, Helen works away with the great skill on gorgeous custom orders for her clients and also stocks a shop on Etsy.  Here are her links so you can check her out - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TooCuteCoutureBoutique and Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TooCuteCoutureKids.

Now we come to the afternoon when I got to photograph her latest stock.  The weather had been a bit ropey in the run up to this day, but thankfully any rain held off and her girls were in great spirits; modelling their Mum's newest pieces like pros!  We took a walk to our local park and let the girls do their thing with minimal direction needed from Helen or I.  Naturals these two...

So I'll stop blabbering on now and let the images of Helen's dresses speak for themselves.  I'm thrilled that Helen is in love with this session and I'll look forward to working with her and her girls again in the future.

Thanks for reading peeps.

x Fleur x 

(PS - the trick to seeing better quality versions of the images is to click on them... Cheers loves!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment