Wednesday 29 March 2017

Oh Lensbaby!

Who visited the Photography Show in Birmingham last month?  Did you?  Well I did too!  And I had THE BEST time.  It was my first visit.  I went alone.  And it was incredible.

I won't waffle on too much about my day, but I will tell you that I came away completely inspired and excited.  Wanting to try new things, create some new and fun work and pick up a few things that I'd begun and not continued...  In the last few weeks I've been pretty successful with those plans.

But for now I wanted to show you these images.  Only a few here right now, but wanted to pop them here while they're still fresh and as a marker of the beginning of my Lensbaby journey.  The following photos are taken using a Lensbaby Composer pro with a Sweet50 optic.  Lensbaby lenses allow for manual selective focus and add blur effect within camera.  And they are so much FUN!  I have seen images that friends have created with their lenses and I spent a lot of time playing at the Lensbaby stand at the NEC before deciding to add one to my kit.

So here you go.  My first play about with my new lens...

Thanks for looking peeps.

x Fleur x


(PS - the trick to seeing better quality versions of the images is to click on them... Cheers loves!)















No comments:

Post a Comment