Thursday 4 January 2018

Sibling portraits... studio photography.

I'm thrilled to be able to share my favourites from my studio portrait session with Ellie and Will.  I've had to hold onto this blog post for a good few weeks as the images from their session were going to be included in some Christmas presents for their family members.

As you can see, these 2 teen siblings were amazing!   Teens these days can sometimes get a bad rep, but I can tell you - I had a blast with them.  Once I shared with them my love of dogs and chickens and my past as a drama teacher - a subject they both thrive in - we got on like a house on fire.  We laughed and joked and the resulting images speak for themselves.  Ellie and Will brought their A game for me and I'm so happy with how relaxed and cool they both look.  I truly hope that their family loved these images as much as I do.

Thanks for reading ~ Fleur x



(as always, click into the pics for best quality viewing...)
















No comments:

Post a Comment