Sunday 26 November 2017

What the Davies' do: Just Pops...

My Poppi got glasses.  Like her sister she's a bit long sighted and had been suffering with headaches while concentrating on the whiteboards in school.  So once she got this pair she said we needed to do some photos like I'd done for her older sister.  I realised while we played in the studio that I haven't taken a great deal of photos of her recently.  So I took the opportunity to grab her details.  The cute almost worn-out trainers, the fingernails with remains of dark nail polish still visible, the cute necklace her daddy bought her a couple of weeks ago - and of course, her fab new eyewear!

Just her - just my Pops.



(As always, click the images to view better quality versions... Thanks!)














No comments:

Post a Comment