Monday 15 January 2018

Welcoming new baby girl Jones | at home lifestyle.

When I arrived for our lifestyle session I was told how much the boys enjoyed reading with their new baby sister.  So it made sense that such an activity dominated the wonderful morning spent with the Jones'.  My morning with Team Jones was a lot of fun to document.  Plenty of playing, cuddles, and quality time together getting to know their newest addition.

I pride myself on making you (my client family) feel at ease, and it means the world to me when you comment on this as your sessions winds up, as was the case on this day.

This lifestyle session back in early winter '17 was the second time that I have preserved memories for Hannah, Pete and their littles and as much as they say I make them feel at ease, they also make me feel so very welcome too.  And now that their family is complete I'll look forward to hopefully documenting future milestones for them.

Thanks for reading...  Fleur x


(As always, click into the images for higher quality viewing.  Thanks peeps.)












Telephone | 07843621150
Studio: 7 Park Avenue, Wallasey, Wirral CH44 9DZ






No comments:

Post a Comment