Monday 18 September 2017

The Back To School mini sessions, so far.... 2017.

I couldn't be happier with the collection of families who I have preserved memories for at the start of this new school term.   The 'back to school' mini sessions are just over half way shot, so I wanted to share with you some of my favourite images from the lovely kids I've documented so far...

A huge thank you again to everyone that has made my first studio based mini sessions such a great success.  I've been incredibly touched by the wonderful feedback and want to thank not just you as parents for choosing me as your photographer this year, but your children also for being their fabulous selves, wonderfully polite and a pleasure to work with!

Best wishes,  ~ Fleur x


(as always, click into the photo itself to see a better quality version...  Thanks!)


"Fleur, the pics of the kids in their school uniforms are amazing.  Thank you."  [Gary. S]


"Oh my god, I love them...  Memories to treasure."  [Claire. B]


My own kids....  Ha!


"I love them, especially the arms behind (his) head."  [Sian. M]


"Thank you so much!  Can't wait to print them off and frame them."  [Sophie. D]



"Thank you so much.  They are beautiful.  We have picked 5 for our wall." [Michelle. B]


"You are AMAZING!!  I absolutely love the girl's pics.  Thank you so much."  [Helen. M]


"Oh my god.  Thank you so much."  [Chel. W]


"I just love them...  What an amazing job you do."  [Gemma. T]


'Thank you so much.  You were brilliant with the kids."  [Hilary. M]


"Love these.  Thanks again, you're fab."  [Natalie. C]








No comments:

Post a Comment