Monday 18 September 2017

I'm Aunty Fleur!

There really is something about time flying with newborns.  I have sat on my backside and forgot that I had these precious images of my brand new niece here and all set up for an announcement blog post!  

I've been an Aunty since mid July and captured the images on this blog when my amazing little niece was less than 2 weeks old.   So now, as I type this I am marvelling at just how much she has grown already since meeting her.  My brother and sister-in-law came home to visit with her last week and her growth makes these photographs from just a couple of months ago seem like a lifetime.   And on their latest visit we captured some further images of her in my studio.  I'll pop a little teaser of her 'now' while I think about putting a blog together covering our studio time...  I'll aim to post that before she starts school!  Ha!


(as always click into the image to see a better quality version.)








And the 'now'....  With me - AUNTY FLEUR!
Thanks to my brother for taking the camera to get this.






No comments:

Post a Comment