Saturday 5 March 2016

Toast & Jam: A documentary with my older daughter...

So I told myself at the beginning of this year, that after I finished my 365 I would concentrate on monthly shoots for myself.  Maybe within a certain theme, or styled, or trying something new....  But as the days and weeks have gone on I have gotten lost in life and my everyday work.  This diversion, has however sent me to a place where I feel I can play again.  Where I am happy.  And there's nothing wrong with spending time in your happy place is there?

I stumbled back to where I first found my love of photography.  Capturing the tiny moments - the pure everyday - dare I say mundane...?  Those moments you'd pass by or forget the next day.  Where details are documented and memories can be preserved.

So this is where I am at the moment - a mind full with aspirations of something artistically incredible (ha!); planned down to the most weeniest of details;  Having a 'photography plans/to do/must learn/must try' list as long as my arm.  But for now - while my littles are little and they are developing the most unique of characters I will strive to capture it all - in collections of photographical impressions.  Purposefully picking up my camera to not have a clue what I might document.  All I know is that it will be real, authentic, me/us/them.

Here you go....




Toast & Jam: A documentary with my daughter.
(captured in 10 minutes of pure yumminess!)


















Thanks for looking ~ Fleur

www.fleurlouisephotography.co.uk

2 comments: