Wednesday 30 March 2016

Bacon butty breakfast: a documentary with my son...

Third time is a charm, eh?  This series came about quite unexpectedly.  It started with my eldest, a quick pit-stop after her swimming lesson on a Saturday morning for some toast and jam at Marino Lounge.  A firm favourite with our family for coffee, babychinnos, toast and lots more.

I documented my eldest, and loved the results so much that I decided to continue.  Even going so far as sitting at the same table - looking out onto the marine lake.

I love the personality that shines through in each set.  Miles having the most varied expressions.  Maybe that's his age, he's about to turn 5.  But I do think he has a quirk to his nature.  Not afraid to be silly - incredibly silly.

So here you go - the breakfast date series is complete.  These will be framed in my kitchen at some point soon!


***Afternote:  Blogger is seriously compressing images.  They look awful! (insert sad face)



Bacon butty breakfast:  a documentary with my son...













Thanks for looking ~ x Fleur x
www.fleurlouisephotography.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment