Thursday 6 November 2014

Stepping out of my comfort zone....

So I got to photograph something very special last weekend.  A wedding!

To be truthful, it wasn't the 'official' wedding day.  The Bride and Groom came together in holy matrimony a week earlier in Jamaica (*swoon*) and were back to celebrate with the rest of their family and friends.  I'd taken this booking a few months ago, so I'd had plenty of time to get excited (and nervous!).

Below are my favourite images I captured of them getting ready for their evening reception.  I think they're very much my style.  Natural.  Capturing the details they'd want to remember, the things that they might have missed or wouldn't have seen...  I hope you enjoy them too.










Thanks for looking ~ Fleur 







No comments:

Post a Comment