Thursday 27 November 2014

Photography project: Musicals....

I set myself a little challenge a while ago.  It was to create images that tip their cap to some of my favourite musicals...  I love a good musical so I thought this would be a fun project to undertake.  Some of my original ideas didn't happen but I'm pleased with how this little lot turned out.  I know there isn't many, but I went for quality over quantity (honestly I could've played with this theme forever!)   Now I just need to think up my next photography challenge.

Hope you like them...

"Sweetheart to miss (Sweetheart to miss). Sugar to kiss (Sugar to kiss)" ~ Blues Brothers.

"This is control. This is control. Tonight is race night.
Let's hear it for the champion engines of the world." ~ Starlight Express.


"I've grown accustomed to her face. 
She almost makes the day begin.
I've grown accustomed to the tune that
She whistles night and noon.
Her smiles, her frowns,
Her ups, her downs
Are second nature to me now." ~ My Fair Lady.

"What can I do? It pays a debt.
Ten francs may save my poor Cosette!" ~ Les Miserables.

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner..." ~ Dirty Dancing.









































Thank you for looking ~ Fleur





No comments:

Post a Comment