Thursday 20 November 2014

Get by with a little help from your friends.....

Goodness... It's been too long!

Can't believe I've been too busy to blog...  Could I really?  Well let's face it, this time of year gets super hectic when you've got kids.  It's full of Nativity rehearsals, Elf on the Shelf 'planning', gift buying, card writing and that's added onto the normal work and home stuff that we all already manage to get around to somehow.

So, I'm sharing something completely out of my comfort zone today.... A very good friend of mine, who also happens to be super creative and fantastically skilled at making things look pretty hopes to move her talents into accessories.  And they're sooooooo cute!  Seriously, my girls are going to model the hair clips and hair bands that she's created sometime soon and they are very excited about it.

My friend, like I said, is very artistic and I'm certain she could've taken great shots of her wares herself if she had wanted to.  BUT honestly, what better compliment can a friend give you than to trust you with helping out and lending a hand with something so dear to them?  I'm thrilled with these product shots.  They meet the 'clean and crisp' look that I know my friend loves, but they also feel like my style too - organic/natural/un-posed (Well, as much as that is possible with inanimate objects!)

I'll have to come back with an edit here to add Claire's website or FB page link when that side of her venture is put in place - so please, check back if you like what your see!













Thank you for looking ~ Fleur







2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and beautiful bows too. Well done Fleur and Clare - great team work <3

    ReplyDelete