Monday 20 October 2014

Tiny Dancer....

So I got a new lens!  Totally in love with it.  Still have a lot of 'playing' to do, but so far it's all I expected and more....

I've been working on a little project (something coming soon) and Poppi had been helping me.  She loves to dress up and I've been saying to myself for such a long time that I need to get her dressed in her favourite ballet tutu and photograph her.  So this weekend we had an impromptu 20 minute photo shoot!  And here's the outcome....  Hope you like them.


A young girl is made up of cinnamon spice and bouncing curls.  Of rainbow dreams and ballerina skirts. 

Not everyday is a good one.... But girl, you just put on those fancy shoes and do that shiz!


Your hand so small.  So delicate and beautiful.  I want to hold this hand forever....

You're 5 years old. You can spend a day twirling and twirling and twirling with no cares in the world...

Thoughtful, inquisitive, funny, dramatic, soulful, kind - never change!





Thank so much for looking ~ Fleur x





No comments:

Post a Comment