Tuesday 14 October 2014

A boy and his bike.........

Miles is fearless.  He will go into things head first and worry about the outcome later (or not worry about the out come at all in some cases!).  And he loves, loves, LOVES his bike.  He can embrace his fearlessness...
 
The weather here has taken a massive down turn in the last week or so.  Drizzle, sometimes downpours.  Cool winds, progressing to cold.  A low sun in the sky, when they aren't cloudy.  So this weekend just gone, when we had a bright day, we grabbed the kids and their bikes and headed along the short route to our local park.
 
I photographed this collection of Miles (yes, I know - the boy who normally would run away from the camera) enjoying a fun time and basically just being himself.   As you can see we had a low, gorgeous sun in the pale sky.  Our leaves have yet to turn the beautiful browns and oranges that I'm seeing around the photography world right now, although I'm sure it won't be long until they do.  But for now I processed in some warmer, autumnal tones....  Almost vintage - I love it.  Hope you do too.









Thanks for looking ~ Fleur x





No comments:

Post a Comment