Friday 13 October 2017

What the Davies' do: Even in the pouring rain...

By looking at the weather here, you'd think these images were recent.  They're not.  They're from back in July.  On a very wet afternoon when by the law of sod it chucked it down at the exact same time my Husband had scheduled a turf delivery to re-surface our front lawn...

I'm simply placing these here as a reminder to me and our kids of how hard he works and how much I procrastinate when it come to blogging, as I had intended to put this together almost immediately as I documented.  These images won't mean a thing to most.  But that's a lot of what this series is - just things that us Davies' do.  Nothing special.  Just living life and me documenting our days and preserving memories.

So thank you for looking.  (There are only 5 images - you're nearly done.  😉)

x Fleur x 


(as always - click into the images for better quality viewing...)










No comments:

Post a Comment