Tuesday 31 October 2017

Welcoming new baby boy Smethurst - at home lifestyle.

It's a special feeling when a previous client books you for a second time and especially when both times has been at such incredibly special times in their lives.  It's the cherry on top when that client is also a pal and trusts you to capture the moments they want to document.

I like to think that my experience and skills have grown since the first time I captured the Smethurst family - it was a few, good years ago now when their first son was born and I visited them where they used to live for some documentary images of them as new parents to Master J.  But what I believe has remained the same is my love and ability of capturing these fleeting moments and details of 'you being you'.

Huge congratulations again Team Smethurst on the arrival of beautiful baby boy; Master H.


The following images are some of my favourites from their family session and I hope you enjoy viewing them.  If you would like a lifestyle photography session for you own family, you can contact me via my website or Facebook page.

Thanks!  Enjoy...

x Fleur x



(Click into the images for better quality viewing...)















Telephone | 07843621150


Studio: 7 Park Avenue, Wallasey, Wirral CH44 9DZ






No comments:

Post a Comment