Tuesday 31 October 2017

Studio photography | Hello Baby... Miss R.

Finally sharing the beautiful images I captured of my little niece.  She's so CUTE!

She was around 9 weeks old here.  And I love that age.  Getting very inquisitive and interested in the world around them.  Funny that this started out as a few photos in my home studio of her - but turned into a full blown session with my brother, my sister-in-law and my Mum.  Loved every second though and we've got some gorgeous moments to look back on. 

I'd love to capture images like this for you too.  So please get in touch!  You can visit my website to see session details for either studio based work in Wallasey on the Wirral or from the comfort of your own home.  My website also includes more examples of my work.  I'll look forward to hearing from you.  But for now - enjoy little Miss R.

Thanks ~ Fleur x


(As always, click into the image for better quality viewing... Thanks!)























Telephone | 07843621150
Studio: 7 Park Avenue, Wallasey, Wirral CH44 9DZ









No comments:

Post a Comment