Friday 18 August 2017

At home with the Chesters family...

When you arrive at a family's home and are welcomed in so warmly by everyone it really is a great feeling.  I know that a lifestyle 'at home' photography session isn't for everyone, but as it's what I am used to documenting most with my own family I feel right at home doing the same for others.  And I think there is true value in it too.  You capture people where they are comfortable.  Where they feel safe.  And where they spend time together living and loving.  To me it just makes sense to document it and preserve those memories.

The morning I spent with the Chesters family was wonderful.  They are a family full of energy and love.  Super happy kids and relaxed parents.  I couldn't have asked for more.  I think I possibly gained an assistant in their son too, taking after his Mum's creative talents - as he was able to direct me on the shots he wanted me to take.  What a star!  And not that you would be able to tell here, but the youngest of the family was still getting over chicken pox.  If it wasn't for the smallest of spots still present on her face I would not have known.  She was full of smiles and perfectly happy to have me snapping away.

The following images show a small selection of my favourites from the hour I spent with them.  I loved every minute!

Many thanks for looking ~ Fleur x


(as always, click into the images to see them at a better resolution...)
























No comments:

Post a Comment