Thursday 20 July 2017

My youngest studio client so far...

I am writing this post with just 2 more sleeps to go until I get to meet my brand new niece!  Yay!  I'm an Aunt - Aunty Fleur.  I'm so excited right now.  So it seemed fitting while thinking about all the newborn scrumminess I'll be indulging in over this coming weekend while visiting my brother and sister-in-law in London that I get round to putting a blog together of the youngest client so far I've had the pleasure of welcoming into my studio...

Baby girl Murphy was an absolute joy to photograph.  I'm fortunate enough to be good pals with her wonderful Mummy and Daddy, our older kids being in the same Primary School.  And if I'm honest, as soon as Lorraine's pregnancy was announced I started thinking about capturing all the newborn details.

It was a dull Monday morning when the Murphys arrived at my home.  But meeting Annabel was definitely enough to brighten up my day.  She's a little doll of a babe - just adorable.  I feel like I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed the time spent with her.  We spent a relaxed hour or so together, Dad enjoying a coffee, us three adults nattering away and 4 week (to the day) old Annabel being her lovely little self; letting me capture her between soothing cuddles from Mummy and satisfying feeds.

So here we go.  Enjoy the following pics.

And if you know someone who is expecting soon on the Wirral and think they would love to document their baby in a similar way; natural and unposed - point them my way!  Thanks peeps.




(As always, click into the images to see them at full resolution.  Cheers loves!)

Just relaxing...

You've always got the capture the newborn squirminess too!



Not a planned shot, but quite possibly my favourite of the lot!

Her gorgeous head of mousy hair and those wrinkly knees!



Annnnnd she sleeps....








No comments:

Post a Comment