Tuesday 11 July 2017

All the light...

Remember I told you we visited the cinema before I took the portrait shots at the beach in my last 'A Mother's Dream' post?  Well the following images in today's blog are from that same day.

I love our local cinema;  The Light in New Brighton.  It's been around for a few years now as a main part of the regeneration of our seaside complex and has become a favourite place to go on a dreary weekend morning for the family AM film showings.

On this morning we had already booked our tickets on the word of my weather app that had told me it would be cloudy with some showers.  Fitting for sitting in the theatre for a couple of hours before lunch.  But wouldn't you know it.  We rock up to New Brighton with the sunshine already making our eyes all squinty at 10am.

We formulate our usual plan of one of either me or my Hubs going with the kids to get some snacks from Morrisons, while the other heads into the cinema to pick up a much needed (on my part) coffee. This weekend I headed to the cinema first.  I arrived, ordered our 'as large and strong as you can make it please' drink, then turned to find a seat in the lovely, bright foyer area.  To my delight I see that the tables have the most pretty and simple, fresh flower arrangements on them AND I had remembered my camera that day.  Winner.

My daughter and I spent the next 10 minutes taking photos and playing with the shadows.  We were having so much fun that we didn't care about the odd looks we were getting (it happens often) from others as we clicked away, chatting animatedly about how much fun we were having.  My daughter even took some herself using my camera.  She's desperate for a DSLR herself at the age of 8.  I'll add her photos too.

So here you go...

Thanks for reading peeps.  Best wishes,

x Fleur x ~ https://fleurdavies.wixsite.com/fleurdaviesphoto

(As always, click into the images to see them at full resolution.  Cheers loves!)











Now Poppi's images.
She told me that she loved the orange so much and she wanted that to stand out when we edited. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment