Monday 18 January 2016

A day at the zoo..... Without the kids.

The kids were spending the day with Grandparents and me and the Hubs had a morning to ourselves.  So we decided on a date at the Zoo.   I was a cold day, so we endeavoured to stay within the indoor enclosures for warmth.  However - this isn't usually where I like to spend my time with my camera; the glass is hard to work with.  It's reflective, usually muckily splattered from the animals and most definitely scratched.  Hence usually why any animal images I've taken at the zoo have been of the animals outdoors.

But today the animals who are only watchable from behind the glass were animated, close by, interacting with me and a lot of fun.  I couldn't resist to snap them.  So I embraced the reflections (yes, that's me you can see - or my foot.....),  I threw caution to the low light wind and I didn't care about the marks all over the glass - mine at home aren't far from on par! ;)

So here we go a mini collection  - the penguins, the butterflies, a monkey and a turtle....










Thanks for looking ~ Fleur x

www.fleurlouisephotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment