Tuesday 13 February 2018

While he's still a baby... studio photography.

I have had these images sat in a 'draft' post for a while.  For some reason the post had disappeared off my workspace and I hadn't realised.  This morning I can see it again, so posting this asap before the inerbugs decide to hide it from me again.  This is not a little face I think should be hidden.

I can't express strongly enough how fabulous this little fella was in my studio!  Such happy, smiling baby boy.  I don't think I saw a glum face or any moans in the whole 2 hours we eventually spent in each other's company over 2 sittings.  He laughed, gurgled and kept himself entertained so sweetly while I snapped away.  And there were clothing changes too...  What an absolute star!

Thanks for looking ~ Fleur x


(As always, click into the images for better quality viewing.  Cheers.)

















No comments:

Post a Comment