Wednesday 12 April 2017

What the Davies' do: Poppi asked for birthday cheesecake!

My middle one turned 8 last month and she asked for a Lemon cheesecake as her birthday cake.  She's SO my child.  Excellent choice.  I love a baked cheesecake don't you?  And because I was brought up to share, I'll add a link to the recipe at the end of the post too!

As I began gathering all the ingredients I noticed how soft the light in my kitchen was and it looked good with yellow of the lemons.  I was transported back to the days where I had been completing a 365; photo a day project.  A task like baking would have been documented for sure.  So why not do that now?  So here is the photo blog, step by step of cheesecake assembly.  YUM!


Recipe:  http://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/baked-lemon-cheesecake/


(PS - It's best to click into the pics too see better quality versions...  Thanks Peeps.)












No comments:

Post a Comment