Friday 28 April 2017

Birthday boy

It's criminal that I am now the mother of a 6 year old!  I know, I know - I'm also the mother of an (almost) 10 year old and an 8 year old...  What I should actually say is, it's criminal that my YOUNGEST is six years old!  Urrgghhhh!

He's a handful.  A ball of energy.  Funny.  More clever than he likes to let on.  Feisty.  And always has time for a cuddle with his Mummy (for now.)

So on the morning of his birthday I told him we MUST document the fact he's turned this grand age.  He said himself how he felt so much bigger and better now that he is 6.   He got himself dressed and I put him in his sister's room for a background where I could concentrate on just him and his character.  This is how that documenting went...

Thanks for looking.

Fleur x

(PS - It's best to click into the pics too see better quality versions...  Thanks Peeps.)










No comments:

Post a Comment