Thursday 9 February 2017

Movie night be like...

I was working on bouncing some flash in my bedroom.  I looked around and saw the bag full of goodies my Hubs had bought us and the kids for our movie night in the big bed, taking place later that evening.

I threw the crisps and cookies in a haphazard posed ish way onto the front of our bed.  My bedroom was only very dimly lit from a corner lamp over on the left (as I was looking) so I thought the set up was great to get a quick few mins of flash practice. - Every day is a school day!

So I began.  And little did I know that my kids (the youngest first) would photobomb my setup to create the most perfect Friday night pre Movie images.  Turning a little bit of a practice into a fun set of pics I will now be happy to print and display.  

Here they are...

Thanks for looking ~ Fleur x


(PS - the trick to seeing better quality versions of the images is to click on them... Cheers loves!)












No comments:

Post a Comment