Monday 15 December 2014

Remember - Time to relax with the littles......

So this time of year gets really chaotic doesn't it?  Food plans to organise, nativities to watch, carols to sing, gifts to buy, gifts to wrap, family to visit and parties to frequent.  But as much as I love it, I do think it's important to take time out and RELAX....  Yes, the kids are off school, hubby is home, and all round the routines we usually have can be far less rigid.  But that doesn't mean that nothing happens does it?  So when I'm run ragged trying to fit in an extra activity or legging it to the shops because I forgot to buy something I'm going to bring myself back to these images.  To an afternoon spent, just sitting, chatting, taking pictures, slowly nibbling on some tiffin and sipping sweet and soft hot chocolate.  Looking at my family and knowing that even though Christmas can be crazy, it can, and should be a time where we enjoy calm, relaxed moments...... Or at least try!  Good luck if you aim for this too ;)

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!












Thanks for looking ~ Fleur 




No comments:

Post a Comment