Saturday 20 December 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Ok, ok - I went with a cliche title - I know.....  And truth be told it's looked a lot like Christmas in our house since the 1st of December when our tree went up.  But it's become a tradition now that we go to my Mum's flat on a Sunday in mid December and help decorate her tree too.  And it's at that point that I really start to feel Christmassy!  We are all together as a family, we put on a Christmas movie (Elf this year) and we have a lovely bit of lunch together too.  The festivities truly begin.  So this year I documented it for us.

Here you go...  I hope you're feeling just as festive by now too!



Cheer up Lilli - it's CHRISTMAS!  ;)

I've inherited to ocd organisation of the Christmas decs off my Mum!

So they were neatly put away last year and now it looks like a basket of kittens have attacked them.... Obviously!

Miles' turn to put the angel on the tree, this is him practising.  Bless...

I gave away the camera......

And again - what's wrong with me?! Ha!
Arrrrrr, now that's better.  She's cheered up! (And looks kind of crazy!) :D






































Thanks for looking ~ Fleur







1 comment: