Tuesday 2 September 2014

Olivia Hope Baird..... Turning ONE!

I've had three 'first birthdays' with my kiddies.  It's a big milestone isn't it?  They go from a gloriously delightful babe in your arms to a crawling, sometimes walking time bomb looking for trouble in a blink of an eye!

Now this little girl, Miss Olivia - has her turn to do just that.  I'm honoured that I have known her as babe in arms, 6 month old giggler and now a crawling (looking for mischief) ONE year old...  A beautiful baby girl with eyes so blue you swear you could swim in them and a smile so bright it would light up the darkest of days.  She is loved unconditionally by her wonderful parents and I'm looking forward to seeing her grow and flourish with every birthday from this one.













Thanks for looking ~ Fleur x

No comments:

Post a Comment