Friday 4 July 2014

Photography in Motion....

Capturing motion in images has proofed tricky for me....  It's a real play with panning while you shoot and getting the right shutter speed  for the movement too!  Here's a little collection of my favourite motion images.
 
Enjoy!
 


The first 2 images here just had a fast shutter speed to freeze the movement of the water.  The first shot here though I really like because of how I ball and water in focus and using a depth of field had the other photographer slightly out of focus. 
Lilli enjoying a nice, muddy winter walk
.

Look how clear the passenger silhouettes are...  This was a proud moment!
The next set of images I LOVE!  I used a panning technique.  Basically setting a shutter speed that was quick enough to capture the moving object I chose to focus on, but slow enough that my movement of panning across while shooting would cause the blur of the backgrounds.... 
 

This biker was going pretty swiftly along the dock road in Liverpool....  But I got him!

I 'coloursplashed' this cyclists on New Brighton promenade.
I see this guy regularly actually when I go running - maybe I should flag him down to show him this......

Lilli (and her sibling too) give me plenty of opportunities to get panning swinging images....

















































Thanks for looking ~ Fleur



 

No comments:

Post a Comment