Monday 28 July 2014

Our Dude!........... The unseen adventures.......

We visited friends last weekend.  Conversation swayed eventually to photography.... Easily done!  We discussed what photography styles we enjoy at the moment and where our interest is lying.  I am really enjoying 'people' at the moment - not portraiture, but people in the moment, just doing everyday things...  I confessed that I am too nervous to photograph strangers at the moment in a street photography style, so I settle with my kids.  Lilli and Poppi don't mind the camera.  Poppi especially will just get on with what she's doing and let me capture moments.  Maybe when she's listening to music or doing some crafts....  Miles is the opposite, he sees me with Mr Click around my neck and scarpers!  Head down, back to me, running for the hills!  So these images are rare....  Like gold dust - ha!  So here he is - our Dude in his previously unseen adventures.   Doing his thing......
 
Until I pluck up the courage to photograph strangers!

Miles - moody!  (a norm really.....)

Miles - A walk in the woods....

Miles - Running on the Paignton pebble beach....

Miles - Sandy beach fun in New Brighton

Miles - Farmyard fun...


















 








Thanks for looking ~ Fleur




2 comments:

  1. just love this little fella sooooooo much x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) He's a horror, but in all the right ways! x

      Delete