Wednesday 7 December 2016

The Everyday shots...

I loved my 365 photo a day challenge from 2015.  It did challenge me, I learnt a lot and even though there were days when I didn't know what I was going to end up with - I didn't miss a single day.  Guess that's the OCD tendencies in me!

So 2016 has been fun, I've plodded along.  I've had some lovely clients - families and product shots and have also witnessed my work displayed on people's walls in their homes.  What an honour.  But I have missed my 365.  There were times over this year that I hadn't picked up my camera for a week or two!  Unheard of in 2015 obviously...  So for 2017 I am going for a second run.  I've already been softly approaching this project and I'm already loving it.

I'm calling it "The Everyday Shots."  One thing I did struggle with for my 365 was that I limited myself to one image.  This project might produce one, three, ten images a day.  I'll just go with the flow.  And hopefully I'll blog it weekly here too.

So for now here are a few of The Everyday Shots I have got while softly approaching.

Thanks for looking.

Fleur x













No comments:

Post a Comment