Friday 3 July 2015

I got a fisheye lensbaby - wooohooo! Let's go and play.....



I have had this lens in my basket online for about 6 months.  Yep, since about Christmas time I had thought about how much fun it would be to play with.

So about 2 weeks ago I woke up on a Sunday morning after dreaming that I'd finally bought it.....  I checked my emails that morning and - woah - an order confirmation was in my inbox!  Well that's what I get for drinking red wine on a Saturday night.  Ha!!  

So the lens arrived and Miles and I had an hour or so free, so up we got and out we went for a play in the PYO strawberry fields....

Enjoy!!



Note to self:  Manual focus is going to take a lot of practice when photographing a non-stop 4 year old......

www.fleurlouisephotography.co.uk















Thanks for looking ~ Fleur 






No comments:

Post a Comment