Wednesday 11 March 2015

The flippin' unexpected adventure...

I'm completing a 365 right now.  You might already know that.  I am enjoying it, but as the wintry days keep on going, showing little sign of spring so far, I've been feeling a somewhat uninspired.  It's hard to pinpoint what gets you out of these moments...  Work can be never ending, chores building up.  I honestly end most weeks with a things-to-do list that is twice as long as it was at the start of the week.  So sometimes, something has got to give.

I set out last weekend purely to pick up some dinner for my brood.  I needed to head to New Brighton.  It was late afternoon and the day had been very bright (yay!), but I hadn't really had chance to get out with my camera.  As ever though, Mr Click was in my bag and when I left the supermarket I could see the sky was looking really pretty as the sun was coming down.  I decided to head over to the Prom and click away...........



Ahhh, pretty!

Now as I had walked across the joining road from the car park to the prom, I had noticed a group of guys on skateboards.  The thought did fleetingly cross my mind as to whether they might have some tricks that could look cool if I was able to photograph them...  Then as luck would have it, as I was capturing the images above, the group of skateboarders entered the prom and I overheard them talking about "trying some jumps" and the "sky looking cool." Before I knew it I had a gymnastic performance taking place right in front of my shutter.  BRILLIANT - just what I need to get my juices flowing again. Completely spontaneous and I was one happy bunny!  Hope you like them too. (full, flowing collage at the bottom).

Enjoy...















Thanks for looking ~ Fleur 








2 comments:

  1. OH!! I LOVE this post! These images are so beautiful and I love how you took us all the way around with his jump!

    ReplyDelete