Friday 9 January 2015

Double Trouble....

Before I even start this properly, I've just got to hand it to all those photographers whose genre is newborns and babies... WOW!  You'd think it would be fairly simple to photograph a little person who doesn't move about too much.  But, think again...  As you know I'm a parent of three young kids so I still thankfully remember what babies are like.  And fortunately again for me, these two beauties are the twins of one of my oldest, closest friends.  So we could capture these natural images while we enjoyed a coffee and a chat too.

So here you go; bonny baby boy and little sweet girl.  Mum wanted some pics to possibly use on Thank You notes, and I just wanted to take photos of scrummy babes - why wouldn't I? :)  So here's what I got on our coffee morning in early December.  Would you believe that in close proximity to all this was another couple of raring-to-go toddlers, hundreds of mega-blocks, a dolls pram, a ball pond (balls not necessarily just contained to the pond!), more dolls, board books, a Christmas tree and 3 other adults gabbing with a brew...

Hope you like them.

Why so serious, little fella?

Hi baby girl!

Double trouble...

Looking fancy little Miss.

Baby girl tootsies.

Big stretch for a little guy!













































































































Thanks for looking ~ Fleur 
















2 comments:

  1. Capturing newborns is definitely not for everyone, and is challenging, as you said. You have done a beautiful job here capturing these precious little ones! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete