Wednesday 25 June 2014

Finding Beauty in the Beasts..... (of the mini variety)

This group of images are heavily influenced by my middle child's super class assembly that I attended this week.  The story they told was of Super Worm who had many problems to solve and was helped out by his beastly friends - butterflies, bees, caterpillars and snails. 
 
Enjoy....

Chester Zoo butterfly house is an amazing place to get close ups...

We went hunting for this fella - he's good and hairy!
 
My absolute favourite of all my bee shots!

This snail was weeeeeeeny - really wish I'd had something in shot for sizing.
 
Beautiful beastly eye on this.


Sometime the humidity of the butterfly house can be a problem... Thankfully not here.

This guy was found by Poppi under our garden bench.

Here's my cutie mini beast - super proud after finishing her assembly.
 
 
Thanks for looking ~ Fleur
 

No comments:

Post a Comment