Saturday 31 May 2014

Rainbow colours.... My self-set 60minute challenge!

So I had a kid free afternoon at the end of this week...  I went to pick up a payment from selling a piece of work and decided that (freshly motivated by a sale) I should grab Mr Click and go shoot something!  I'm not sure at what point the idea came into my head but I decided to have a go at finding things from the colours of the rainbow in 60 minutes.  I didn't want obvious things as I drove around like road signs or flowers/plants (ignore photo 6 - Ha!)...  Here is the best I got... Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple.
 
 
I love how this door looks like it's leaning because of the road in front of it...  However, the door is straight in this shot.


I didn't stalk this guy..........................  Honest!






Super cute guide puppy in training, named Shadow.


Ok, so I did take a flower....  But this is a pansy.... On a wall. - It caught my attention!
 
Thanks for looking!
Fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment